Creativity Now & An Amazing Deal When You Join Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! held an online event for Demonstrators in early August called "Creativity Now". Before the event we were able to order a bundle that will be in the November Online Exclusives. We used that bundle to make four projects with the presenters that afternoon. Before I get to those projects, I thought I'd show you some behind the scenes from that day. Betty, Manette, and I got together at Betty's house and we had so much fun!



Manette- always smiling!


I caught Betty trying not to yawn!


Betty's dog Rusti

I'll be sharing the projects we made next. The bundle is really different, not necessarily my style, but I really enjoyed making the projects. 

If you would like to be part of events like these, join my team! You'll get a 15–20% product discount, exclusive early access to the latest releases and catalogs, connection to a global community of crafters, and so much more! 

When you join as a demonstrator in October for $100, you’ll get $50 in Stampin’ Rewards along with a  $125 coupon code! So you get $175 worth of products of your choice for only $100!

Click on the "Join The Fun" tab on the main page for more information or to get started picking out your products.

Or click HERE!

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena