Lustrous Leaves Glow Of Harvest

After cutting pieces of the Glow Of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper for my swaps and Make & Take for our August Stamp Share, I was left with some long skinny pieces. They work perfectly with some strips of Earthen Toned Metallic Paper (now sold out) that I had left. Then I added some Lustrous Leaves on top.


Hot Foil leaves- copper on Basic Beige Two-Tone Cardstock


These leaves were colored with the decorative masks and then cut with the dies


Which do you like better?


Colors: Basic Beige, Cajun Craze, copper, Early Espresso, Golden Glow

The Pearls Of Beauty embellishments I used just recently sold out, as did the Earthen Toned Metallic Specialty Paper.

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena