The Stamp Share For Leaders group does a swap just before a new catalog comes out. One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is being able to order new products early so we can play with them and make samples before the catalog goes live. Swaps are great because we design a card and make multiples of it (we usually make 20), then we get that same number of different cards back. We get different ideas on ways to use the products- layouts, techniques, folds, etc. and we get samples for products we may not have (yet!).
The September-December Catalog just started, so our last swap focused on those new products. I signed up to make two cards, and this was the first one. I love pinecones and fall!
Look at all those stamped pinecones! The bundle comes with decorative masks, so I used them and blending brushes to color the pinecones.
Here's a tip for making sure all my DSP layers were attached at the same spot for every card- I used a 1 1/2" strip of cardstock as a spacer and lined the card base up on my paper cutter to have a "square" corner. That's a card base lined up, with the strip, and a piece of DSP ready to go on it next to a finished card base. Doing it this way made it so easy and all my cards were consistent!











