Framed Violets Creative Connections Name Tag 2026

The Stamp Share For Leaders group held their big Creative Connections event in early August. This is a group of extremely talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who have achieved a certain level of leadership and maintain a level of sales. Creative Connections is an event that is held every fall for our teams. There are demonstrations, lots of displays, and Take & Makes (projects shown at the event, but supplies are taken home to assemble later, not at the event). It is so much fun and we look forward to it every year!

My upline, Betty, is in charge of registration for the event and I guess I'm her assistant! The day of the event we work with our helpers to get all the packets put together in bags for every attendee and get everyone checked in as they arrive. We also put the name tags together before the event. This year I wasn't able to help, but the group made these:

Colors: gold, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
This was the first year we've had lanyards! In the past we always used safety pins. 

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena