Christmas Crew Seasonal Cheer Swap

My second card for the Stamp Share For Leaders September-December Catalog swap is a fun one! But it was kind of weird making Christmas cards in August when it was hot outside!


I love the new Tile Garden Dies! They're a square version on the Spotlight On Nature Dies that are circles with all the different borders. I think I'll be using them a lot!


A little stamping on the inside, too

Colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Peaceful Pine, Pecan Pie, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
I colored the snowman with Stampin' Blends.
Here's another version I made- different saying and I added a little mug of hot chocolate!

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena