Banner Sayings Lustrous Leaves Glow Of Harvest

I had fun making this group of cards! I Hot Foiled the Lustrous Leaves with copper foil on Basic Beige cardstock (copper lines on light leaves), then used the Reverse Hot Foil die to use up what was left to get the mostly copper leaves with light lines. I think I like the reverse ones best! Strips of Glow Of Harvest Specialty Paper (August Product Of The Month) and Earthen Toned Metallic Specialty Paper (recently sold out) circles and borders combined with different embossing folders and greetings. 


Softly Woven Embossing Folder


Swirls Of Magic Embossing Folder


Rustic Check Embossing Folder


Forever Plaid Embossing Folder


All four together- which is your favorite?

Colors: Basic Beige, copper, Early Espresso
The Pearls Of Beauty embellishments I used just recently sold out.

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena