Trudi's Wild Bunch Triple Wiper Make & Take

Yesterday I shared the Wiper Card that Trudi made for our July Stamp Share swap. Today's card is the Make & Take she had us do that night, which is a Triple Wiper Card. There are lots of pieces and you have to pay attention to how you glue them together or it won't open correctly. Ask me how I know! 😉



 When you pull the card apart, all three characters pop out!

This card was made with the June Product Of The Month, "Wild Bunch" stamp set which was extremely popular and sold out quickly. 

Colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena