SNEAK PEEK Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Glow Of Harvest Make & Take

I did a Make & Take for our August Stamp Share, too. The layout of my card is CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) from one of the projects we made for an online Demonstrator event recently. I will share those projects after I finish up with our Stamp Share cards. This is a card that opens up to show a panel where you can stamp and write a message, or attach a gift card. 


The base is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece of Cajun Craze. The panel that opens is Early Espresso Two-Tone Cardstock and is 4 x 9", scored at 3" and 6". Aren't those leaves gorgeous? They are from the Lustrous Leaves Bundle that will be available on September 1st! They're hot foil dies and I used the new Copper Foil. I had so much fun playing with those new dies and the hot foil system!


There are four pieces of Glow Of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper (the August Product Of The Month) on the inside and outside of the side panels that are 2 3/4 x 3 3/4".


 The center piece is Basic Beige Two-Tone Cardstock and is the same size as the DSP panels. The little strip for the closure is 3/4 x 2", scored at 1". I attached the ends behind the DSP. The closure is a 3/8" velcro dot.


Colors: Basic Beige, Cajun Craze, copper, Early Espresso

The Natural Hues Textured Specialty Paper that is the layer on the card base is on the Last Chance List and is only $6!

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena