I have not been doing very well with keeping up on my Paper Pumpkin kits! They tend to stack up for awhile, until I feel guilty and do one or two or end up selling a bunch of them. When I was going through some kits to see which ones I wanted to do, I found one that I had done but put back in the pile! Oops!
This was the May 2025 kit "Mountain Majesties". They're great outdoorsy, masculine cards. I cut some of them apart to get two cards out of each base.
Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? If yes, do you keep up with the kits? If no, why not? They are nice for grab and go crafting or when your inspiration is missing.
I'm not sure it's better than puppies, but it is pretty cool!

Everything you need to complete each kit is included!
You can pay each month or purchase a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription!
Click HERE for more info or to get started!


