Banner Sayings Glow Of Harvest

Since I had the Glow Of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper out for my Make & Take, I decided to use it for my card for our August Stamp Share swap. This paper is the August Product Of The Month, which means you can order it for only $5 when you place an order of $75 or more! It has a pearlized finish and is gorgeous!


Colors: Golden Glow, Early Espresso

The square die I used is a sneak peek from the Tile Garden Dies that will be in the September-December Catalog. The Earthen Toned Metallic Specialty Paper was on the Last Chance List when I made these cards and is now sold out. I colored the Pearls Of Beauty with Stampin' Blends so they would coordinate. And yes, I fussy-cut the flowers from the DSP!
 _______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena