Birthday Song Balloon Festoon

I love finding ways to use up scraps and extra pieces from projects! My card for our July Stamp Share swap started with the Coastal Cabana negative from cutting balloons for this swap card. I had them all sitting here and decided they needed to be used! I started pulling out some scraps of cardstock, taped them together on the backs, and then die cut them with the same die as the negative balloon so it would fit inside. For my first attempt at this, I adhered all the strips to a piece of white cardstock, but it ended up too thick. Just taping them together with small pieces of tape on the back worked way better. 



Colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate


The white piece the flamingos are stamped on is another size of balloon from the dies, but I didn't like having the bottom there so I cut it off for all my swaps. This is what it looks like with it.


I also tried fussy-cutting the words, but decided I didn't want to do that much cutting! I think I made 18 of these cards!

_______________________________________________________

Shop my Online Store – click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest – click HERE and Facebook – click HERE

If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to be yours.

Happy Stamping!

Dena