I forgot to mention yesterday that Stampin' Up! has updated their online ordering. This has affected all of the little pictures and links that I have at the end of each post for all of the products that I've used to make my cards/projects. If you look at my past posts, the names of the products are there but no pictures. If you click on those names, it just takes you to my Online Store, not to the page for that product like it used to. The people who do all the tech-y stuff are still working it all out. Kind of a pain, but the new website looks great and has more features!
Check it out by clicking HERE
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
- New landing pages tell our product stories better.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing customers to more easily find what they are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive for new customers.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show customers what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so they can make informed purchasing decisions.
- Customers can mark their favorite items for later reference, and they can create and share personalized wish lists.
- A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.