Today's card uses a new stamp set and a new fold that is the latest craze- a "Corner Flip Card".
Generated by SUDSOL, Free Trial at www.sudsol.org
Colors: Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White
CASE'd from Dawn O.
Here are the directions to do this fold (CASE'd from Angie L):
Corner Flip Card How-To
· Along the 8-1/2" edge of the card front side, line up it up at the 3" mark on your Stampin' Trimmer.
· Align the blade with the 2-1/2" mark.
· Cut down to the 4-7/8" mark.
· Flip the card stock to the 5-1/2" edge of the card front side.
· Line the left edge at the 3" mark on the trimmer.
· Align the blade to the 3" mark.
· Cut upward to the 5/8" mark.
· Make sure the corner is completely cut out, so it swings free.
· Flip the corner down and line up square to the sides of the card. It's easy to get the corner crooked, make sure it's lined up correctly.
· Use a bone folder to crease the folds.
· Add a couple Glue Dots under the corner to hold it securely in place.