I've had a few questions about the My Digital Studio Trial, so I thought I would post the information here for everyone to read...
* You can start the trial at any time. It's good for 30 days from the day you start.
* The Trial is the Express Version which retails for $39.95. It's designed to get you started with the program quickly. It is the basics of My Digital Studio, then you buy the downloads for additional stamp sets, punches, embellishments, Designer Series Paper, etc. that you want.
* You may purchase downloads at any time during your trial period. They are yours to keep no matter what! And you may use them in other programs.
* There is no shipping or tax charged on downloads, and no minimums. So if you want to buy one download to see how it works, all you pay is the price of the download. They range in price from $0.95 for a punch to $24.95 for a photobook template. The majority are less than $10.
* You can view a PDF Catalog of all the downloads available by going to www.mydigitalstudio.net. This website is from Stampin' Up! and is for anyone who is interested in the program, not just demonstrators. There are lots of great videos, forums, galleries and more!
* To purchase a download, go to my online store: www.denalenneman.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner. All downloads must be purchased online so that you will have access to them on your computer.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions and I'll get them answered for you! I hope you enjoy the trial of My Digital Studio!